- Is there public transportation to your center?
- If so, what number bus?
For bus schedules, see: http://www.talgov.com/starmetro/starmetro-routes.aspx
- What about taxi?
- Give the driver our address and then tell him/her that it is in Railroad Square.
- Is there a dress code?
- No. Please wear loose comfortable clothing in subdued color for meditation.
- Do you provide accommodations?
- No, but there is a Marriott Hotel in short walking distance.
- Can I bring my own meditation cushion?
- We provide meditation cushions, but you are free to use your own.
- Is the facility wheel-chair assessable?
- Yes, we have an electronic lift at the front entrance for those on wheelchairs.
Signing Up For Events and Donations
- How do I sign up for an event?
- Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- How do I know whether I have been accepted for an event?
- We always notify applicants for our workshop and retreat events.
- Payment options: How do I pay for a retreat?
- All of our activities are donation based, except the Zen-Based Stress Reduction Workshop. All donations go toward rent, DDMBA, and maintenance of TCG. For those able to donate and interested in suggested average amounts: weekly sittings: $5-10; Thursday evening meditation instructions: $20; 1-day retreats: $40-60; monthly talks: $20. Click here for more information.
- How do I make donations?
- Tallahassee Chan Group (TCG) is financially supported by tax-deductible donations. Your generosity helps to maintain our center and its activities. It also provides you with an opportunity to practice. Click here for more information.